Doing international business comes with a lot of rules and pitfalls. Our advisers will guide you in the complex environment of international (tax) laws and regulations. Whether you are considering opening a company or branch in the Netherlands, or if you already have one, Prudence can assist your company.
Our team consists of highly experienced advisers with an extensive big four background in international taxation and advising international corporations.
Our advisers offer advice and support on matters such as:
- Incorporation and starting business in the Netherlands
- Advice on taxation of overseas investments
- (Cross border) restructurings
- Money repatriation and dividend withholding tax
- Tax compliance
- Rulings & litigations
- Tax treaty benefits (agreement)
- (Re)financing and taxations
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Due diligence services